We are a small but dynamic group of people working every day to provide a product and service that is always welcoming and of the highest quality. Our number one rule at our cafe is KINDNESS and RESPECT ALWAYS. This pertains to not only customers and vendors, but for each other.
Are you someone who thrives in a fast paced environment?
Do you love helping people?
Are you a hard worker, responsible and reliable? Do you want to be part of a company working daily to help people feel better?
We’re Hiring for a Full Time Prep position.
Do you desire to work for a company that truly values their team members and where you can make an impact – on the company AND the community?
We are searching for an experienced prep person to join our team.
– This person has experience in a commercial kitchen capacity and proven track record of being proficient in the kitchen.
– This person truly enjoys working with food, and especially vegetables and vegetarian food.
– This person is an excellent communicator
– This person has a “can do” attitude team attitude
– Attention to detail is impeccable
– Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
– Is dependable, reliable and ethical
Requirements of this job include but are not limited to:
– Reliable transportation and a past work history of reliability, trustworthiness and promptness
– Ability to stand on your feet for a 7-8 hour shift
– Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
– Can work 5 days a week, including at least one weekend day
Perks of working for our team:
– No evenings! We are a daytime café, closing at 3:00 pm
– Free healthy meal each full day you work
– Large discount on food and retail
– Team member incentive programs
– Supplemental heal benefit offerings
– Growth opportunity
– Positive, kind and respectful working environment
– Located in trendy Broad Ripple Village
– Working for a company that values quality food, helping people and leaving the planet a better place
Interested? Send us your resume, current references, a paragraph about you and what you would bring to our team. We would also love to hear what your favorite veggie is and why!
Email us: [email protected]