Ezra’s cafe is an oasis of vibrant, healing food and sharing of wisdom.
We are a dairy-free, processed sugar-free, GMO-free and gluten-free cafe. You will not find any animal products on our menu with the exception of raw local sustainably sourced honey.
We strive to be as close to 100% organic as possible (we follow the clean 15/dirty dozen standard when we cannot get all organic), meaning we use only organic to the best of our knowledge and we do not serve food that is genetically modified.
Our cafe and our food is our gift to our community and to every customer who walks through our door. Every morsel of food at Ezra’s is made from chefs who put love and positive energy into each dish.
We are a green cafe. What does this mean to us? We recycle and compost everything we possibly can. We also use recyclable and biodegradable packaging. We compost approximately 5,000 gallons of scraps each year, which gets used at our farm.
We are a local cafe. A large amount of our veggies are supplied by our own farm as well as other local,honest, hard working farmers. When you eat at Ezra’s you will most likely experience food that was picked within 48 hours of being harvested.
Ezra’s Enlightened Cafe offers enlightened food, wellness products and education to our customers, our community and the planet, serving awareness, happiness, vibrant health and culinary bliss; one beautiful person at a time.
Our Reasons for Being
- To provide vibrantly delicious food that makes people physically, emotionally and spiritually blissful
- To provide educational opportunities around living foods, holistic wellness and sustainable living
- To provide high quality wellness products that promote holistic, sustainable and vibrant healthy living
- To serve with love and provide a welcoming, positive and nurturing space to eat and be
- To leave this Earth better than we found it
- To spread love, abundance and joy!