We are searching for an Experienced Kitchen Prep person to join our team that also has a love for interacting with people/customers.
- This person has at least 1 year experience in a commercial kitchen capacity
- This person truly enjoys working with food and being in the food industry, and especially vegetables and vegetarian food.
- This person is an excellent communicator and truly enjoys talking with and providing excellent customer service.
- This person has a “can do” team attitude, bringing solutions when problems arise
- Attention to detail is impeccable
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Is dependable, reliable and ethical
- Understands the importance of being on time, caring about your job and being the kind of team member others can rely on and enjoy working with. We take our culture of kindness, respect and working well as a team seriously.
Requirements of this job include but are not limited to:
- Reliable transportation and a past work history of reliability, trustworthiness and promptness
- Ability to stand on your feet for a 7-8 hour shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Can work 4-5 days a week, including at least one weekend day
- COVID-19 requirements – okay with wearing a mask while working. On board with the increased sanitizing required in a kitchen and dining room.
This person will be starting on basic prep and will learn recipes and train on other stations in the kitchen, such as juice, bar and register.
Perks of working for our team:
– Competitive pay
– You receive tips on top of your hourly pay, which can add hundreds of dollars to your monthly income on top of your hourly pay
– No evenings! We are a daytime café, closing at 3:00 pm
– Free healthy meal each full day you work
– Large discount on food and retail
– Team member incentive programs
– Supplemental health benefit offerings
– Growth opportunity
– Positive, kind and respectful working environment
– Located in trendy Broad Ripple Village
– Working for a company that values quality food, helping people and leaving the planet a better place. You will be making a difference!
– COVID-19 benefits – we are in an open-air eatery which is known to be safer than a closed facility. We also at this time are not bringing seating back for the cafe, staying with take out only.
Please send us your resume to [email protected] including some words on what attributes you would bring to the team and why we should consider you for the position.
**AS NOTED ABOVE, AT LEAST 1 YEAR OF COMMERCIAL KITCHEN EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON’T HAVE THIS IN YOUR PAST WORK EXPERIENCE. THANK YOU! **